As rugby continues to grow, the number of female players actively participating in the game has dramatically increased around the world.
IRANZ is thrilled to offer our Women’s Player Course again in 2019.
Designed for female players aged 16 years and over, the Women’s Player Course is the perfect development opportunity for any female player – offering tuition across the all-important technical, tactical, mental and physical components of the game, and covering both Rugby and Rugby Sevens.
The programme simulates a professional rugby environment, which demands participants to self-manage and perform at a professional level.
The Women’s Player Course covers the following modules:
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning Skills – strength, power and speed
- Advanced Nutrition
- Video review and the Game-Analysis process
- Conducting self-review
- Rugby intelligence & tactical awareness
- Game plan comprehension
- Advanced game awareness, vision and decision-making
- Position-Specific analysis & performance review
- Advanced Position-Specific skills, roles and responsibilities
- Self-management & leadership
- Mind management & mental skills
- Recovery protocols
Like all IRANZ programmes, the Women’s Player Course provides participants an opportunity to learn and practice under the watchful eye of world-class coaches and immerse themselves in a professional-type environment.
Course fees include:
- 1 x Course Assessment
- An appraisal that provides insight into the participant’s technical, tactical, physical and mental attributes
- 1 x Position-Specific Assessment
- An appraisal which discusses the participant’s positional future in the game, identifying player strengths and key work-ons for optimal improvement
- All training and tuition
- An IRANZ Training Shirt
- All food for the duration of the programme (fully catered)
- Accommodation for the full duration of the programme (3 nights) – staying on-site at the Massey Sport & Rugby Institute
- Travel Transfers (from Palmerston North Airport, Bus Stop, local accommodation or i-Site)