Another busy month looms for IRANZ – with five different Courses on offer in July for rugby players & coaches looking to grow and develop.
Poised in the middle of the Southern Hemisphere season, July presents a golden opportunity for Northern Hemisphere players & coaches to utilise the expertise on offer at IRANZ.
Courses on offer in July include the following:
- Advanced Players Course, 7-13 July
- Advanced Coaches Course, 7-13 July
- High Performance Coaches Course, 7-18 July
- Intermediate Players Course, 14-18 July
– and for the very first time, our mid-season schedule will also include the Women’s Player Course for female players aged 16 years and over.
- Women’s Player Course, 14-18 July
Our last Women’s Player Course provided participants an opportunity to work in very close proximity with Black Ferns Assistant Coach, Wesley Clarke.
Run over a full two-week schedule, this highly intensive programme leaves no stone unturned; covering all aspects required in a professional coaching role.
Our last High Performance Course had participants working closely with Former England and Ireland Head Coach, Brian Ashton.
Now only 10 weeks prior to our first Course in July, only a handful of spaces remain on each of our programmes.
To reserve your position on a Course or receive further information regarding the programme, contact IRANZ today.
Enjoy reading news, tips and tricks from IRANZ?
Subscribe to our newsletters below to get it delivered straight to your inbox: